Recent Jobs in Malta & Gozo
Part time Sales Persons required to work in our Jewellery shop at Bugibba. Applicants should be available for Morning and Evening
Jobs in Malta & Gozo - Job Seekers
“Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” – Marva Collins.
With MaltaJobPort.com it comes to you!
- You can Search for Job vacancies posted by reputable Companies in Malta and Gozo
- You can create job alerts to receive jobs by email. You will never miss another career opportunity
- You can optionally create an online Resume (CV) for employers to find you
- You can track all the job applications you have submitted
- All you need to do is Register for free and create your first Job Alert
Never miss a chance to improve your career prospects! Register Now to receive updates by email. We will send you all matching jobs in ONE single email daily or weekly - you choose.
Employers in Malta and Gozo
"A company should limit its growth based on its ability to attract enough of the right people." - Jim Collins. Use MaltaJobPort.com to attract the right talent now!
- We connect Employers to Job Seekers in the easiest and quickest way possible
- You can easily submit your vacancies online. Posting your vacancy only takes a couples of minutes
- You can post and manage your vacancies online 24/7
- You will receive vacancy applications directly by email
- You can even track and manage vacancies and job applications online
- We use social media to get targeted candidates to your vacancy post
All you need to do is Register and Post your Vacancy online. If you have the vacancy text ready all it takes is a couple of minutes. You will also be able to manage your vacancy online at any time.
Some of our customers
Prospera Europe Ltd
“Sixteen Limited is a startup company specialising in cloud software integration and IT Support Services. Being a startup has its challenges and recruitment on the top of the list. Finding the right candidate is a crucial decision in a startup as the choice can either accelerate the company or drag it down. When it came to recruiting, we chose Maltajobport and the results were great. We received a good number of CVs from people from all over the world but the most important part of the CVs was that all of them where relevant and we did not have to look into the CVs to try and find the select few that apply for our position. From the CVs we were able to choose the candidate that has now started working with our company. All in all, Malta Job Port saved me time, money and gave me a good result in less than 2 weeks.”