Binary (Europe) Ltd is seeking a a detail-oriented, proactive, and organised Operations & HR
Executive. You will lead, execute, and support a wide range of administrative and HR-related
tasks that are essential to the smooth operations of our office.
Binary (Europe) Ltd has a remote gaming licence in Malta and operates via the award-winning
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry.
The Binary.com platform allows you to trade synthetic indices, currencies, stocks, indices, and
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a
startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
We make every effort to foster a culture that values collaboration, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. And we go to great lengths to foster a
supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused.
Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
Your skills and motivations
You are meticulous about details, and you love to take care of the little things that help people
get their work done.
You thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, and approach even the smallest
task with an open mind.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Keep things organised –– efficiently and sustainably
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same
● Stay on top of things through careful planning and follow-ups
● Interact and communicate with people, both internal and external stakeholders alike
● Get things done the right way without any loose ends
● Learn and improve, day in and day out
To excel in this role, you must have:
● An advanced/higher/graduate diploma or bachelor’s degree
● Extensive experience in Microsoft Office applications
● Well-honed organisational, administrative, and accounting skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Maltese
● Ability to speak and write in multiple European languages, including Italian, is an
● Relevant work experience in a related field
As our Operations & HR Executive, you will be counted on to lead, execute, and support a wide
range of general administrative and HR-related tasks to ensure that the office runs smoothly at
● Act as the company’s first point of contact by responding to emails and calls promptly
● Manage the onboarding of new employees
● Perform general administrative duties, including correspondence management and office
● Assist all employees with administrative and HR-related tasks whenever required
● Translate website content as needed
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, health benefits, and
allowances for travel and Internet.
You will enjoy a casual dress code, flexi hours, and the freedom to select tools and systems.
This role is based at our headquarters in Msida
About Binary (Europe) Ltd
Binary.com is the award-winning leader in online binary options trading. Our platform allows customers to trade currencies, stocks, and commodities.
Founded in 1999, we are one of the oldest and most respected names in our industry. Today, we have over one million registered accounts around the world, and trade over USD 1 billion in options transactions per year.
Our business is growing strong. Over the last five years, we have grown more than 20-fold. We expect to grow even further in the coming years.
Binary Ltd was incorporated in 1999 and the Maltese subsidiary started operating in 2001. We have offices in Malta and in Malaysia with a total headcount of 150 around the world.