Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd is seeking a skilled, diligent, and self-motivated IT Operations Executive to support and enhance our information technology systems and networks. You will provide IT solutions to ensure the continuity and efficiency of company operations.
Your skills and motivations
As our IT Operations Executive, you must possess strong IT knowledge together with a personal sense of responsibility, ability to work independently, and a keen eye for detail.
You are a team player who is meticulous, organized, self-driven, proactive in your work. Most importantly, you value constant, open, and honest communication.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● A diploma or degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or extensive experience in the field of IT operations/administration
● Exceptional English communication skills (both oral and written)
● Hands-on experience in troubleshooting computer software, hardware, and a variety of internet applications and networks
● Hands-on experience in systems and network security
● The willingness to learn new skills
● Experience with Apple hardware and software is an advantage
● Experience with Linux is an advantage
The IT Operations team is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of our computer software, hardware, and networks.
● Assist in the daily IT requirements of multiple offices
● Plan and implement IT solutions to achieve desired results
● Keep up with the latest developments in IT and maintain knowledge relevant to the requirements of the business
● Plan and implement methods to secure the company’s IT infrastructure, including the enforcement of best practices in IT security
● Review and maintain third-party services used by the company
● Recommend alternatives to redundant or obsolete systems
● Manage and maintain all software, hardware, and associated peripherals including printers, copiers, and phones
● Manage IT assets and maintain an up-to-date asset registry
● Liaise with external suppliers to ensure purchases are made at the most cost-efficient rate
● Prepare and present proposals for the provisioning of IT-related systems and services
● Provide on site support to all employees with the necessary hardware and software required for their jobs
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits.
You will receive travel and Internet allowances, and enjoy a casual dress code and flexi hours.
This role is based at our headquarters in Msida.
About Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd
Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd holds an investment service license in Malta that operates via the award-winning platform, Binary.com.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade synthetic indices, currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities.
Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the
entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity and we go to great lengths to foster a
supportive, caring environment within a flat organizational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused.
Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.