Finance and Procurement Manager
As its business growth strategy evolves our client has embarked upon a number of organisational changes and enhancements. Consequently there is an immediate need for a finance and procurement manager to provide focus on management of the back office finance and management of new and current supplier contracts. There is excellent opportunity to grow and evolve in this role as part of the core team.
Requirements – Finance Management
• Active management of day to day accounting function
• Monthly processing of expenses
• Payroll management
• Consultant invoice management
• Purchase Ledger management
• Manage billing activities, credit control
• Regular reconciliation of revenues to client billing requirement
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Maintenance and monitoring of the company’s budget, forecast and actual Profit and Loss.
• Produce relevant and accurate reporting for regular management meetings
• Ability to meet rigorous reporting deadlines
• Working with the operations manager to confirm process and financial policy
• Help identify appropriate billing reporting software to aid automated client billing process
• Introduce efficiency to the financial function through automation and improved processes and reporting
• Follow new supplier authorisation process
• Work with department managers to help identify and create supplier pool for core service requirement
• Secure and negotiate fair and expected cost contract
• Monitor supplier contracts for renewal and renegotiation opportunity
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following personal qualities, attributes and competencies:
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience of financial accounting for a small/medium company
• Part qualified financial accounting qualifications
• Excellent use of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
• Demonstrate ability to build an accounting function to scale for future growth
• Planning: to develop and drive successful and accurate financial forecasting
• Excellent team player, communication with all departments
• Relevant sector experience, or similar, will assist the individual to be productive quickly using their professional knowledge to advantage.
An attractive remuneration package is provided comprising base salary (according to experience), a KPI-related bonus (paid annually) and benefits.
Our client is a provider of market-leading niche payment services for a select client base in the B2B payments market sector. The company is a new and dynamic organisation with exciting opportunity for significant growth by bringing a fresh specialised approach for their clients. The management team consists of leading payments professionals with many years of experience from banking and payment service backgrounds.