Financial Operations Analyst:
The financial operations analyst supports the merchant services and finance teams in ensuring the merchant services are fully met, as well as ensuring the management of financial services.
• Understanding of financial analysis and analytics (KRIs, etc.)
• Experience in multi-currency accounting management and analytics
• Familiar with cost and invoice management requirements
• Experience in managing the movement of financial transactions
• Regular reconciliation of fund movements
• Understanding of financial fraud management controls
• Ability to prioritise money movement IAW merchant needs
• Familiar with working directly with acquiring/banking partners
• Understanding of the Payments Service Provider industry
• Understanding of the maker/checker/approver process
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following personal qualities, attributes and competencies:
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent use of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
• Planning: to develop and drive successful and accurate funds flow forecasting
• Excellent team player, communication with all departments
• Relevant sector experience, or similar, will assist the individual to be productive quickly using their professional knowledge to advantage.
An attractive remuneration package is provided comprising base salary (according to experience), a KPI related bonus (paid annually) and benefits
Our client is a provider of market-leading niche payment services for a select client base in the B2B payments market sector. The company is a new and dynamic organisation with exciting opportunity for significant growth by bringing a fresh specialised approach for their clients. The management team consists of leading payments professionals with many years of experience from banking and payment service backgrounds.