Senior Risk Analyst:
The fraud and risk analyst supports the merchant services and risk team in ensuring that merchant processing services are optimised and monitored for fraud and risk. The role requires a tenacious proactive approach to monitoring risk.
• Senior data analyst will carry out in-depth analysis of client business operations as well as complex data-sets. The candidate should have a solid background in mathematics/statistics.
• This position requires strong communication skills where the candidate should be able to see through the data, summarise, present and communicate results to management.
• The senior data analyst shall develop and maintain a comprehensive monitoring process to manage and control (transaction) risks.
• The candidate shall liaise with other departments/3rd parties in view of developing current processes, making them more efficient and effective.
• Contributing towards building, maintaining the direct and positive relationship with key Merchants.
• Managing industry standard fraud risk systems and solutions.
• Managing Fraud and Risk key indicators, for Fraud role Management.
• Proactively identifying fraud and abuse patterns.
• Interact with partner gateways and customers to validate information to monitor risk measures on a daily basis.
• Resolving queued transactions within the service level agreements to reduce revenue loss and missed opportunities.
• Work closely with operations, compliance and risk teams to facilitate clear communication of up to date activity.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following personal qualities, attributes and competencies:
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent use of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
• Planning: to develop and drive successful and accurate funds flow forecasting
• Excellent team player, communication with all departments
• Relevant sector experience, or similar, will assist the individual to be productive quickly using their professional knowledge to advantage.
An attractive remuneration package is provided comprising base salary (according to experience), a KPI-related bonus (paid annually) and benefits.
Our client is a provider of market-leading niche payment services for a select client base in the B2B payments market sector. The company is a new and dynamic organisation with exciting opportunity for significant growth by bringing a fresh specialised approach for their clients. The management team consists of leading payments professionals with many years of experience from banking and payment service backgrounds.