We are looking for a professional Housekeeper/Office Cleaner for the daily up-keep of a large apartment including cooking duties and errands. The individual must have a good conduct, be reliable, meticulous in their cleaning duties, and be already resident in Malta.
The duties consist of
• Be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the apartment and/or office;
• Make the beds;
• Sort out laundry, prepare meals;
• Protect appliances and valuable items whilst cleaning;
• Notify owner of any damages to the property or any items o furniture within;
• Check stock levels of all consumables and cleaning supplies;
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding personal health and safety.
The ideal candidate would have:
• Ability to speak, read & write English fluently;
• Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper;
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance;
• Be flexible, dependable and friendly;
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
The job is available immediately and hours or weekdays will be split between working as a housekeeper in the above-mentioned apartment or at the deVere Group offices in Birkirkara, Centrepoint as an office cleaner, depending on the requirements per week.
Exact hours will be discussed and work may be required during weekends as well.
Send your CV now
Kindly note that we shall review all the information submitted and will respond within 5-7 working days should you be successful and shortlisted for the job. Should communication not be established within this stipulated time-frame would prove that such an application has been deemed unsuccessful.
About deVere & Partners Holding Ltd
The deVere Group specialise in providing financial advice and wealth management assistance to High Net Worth Expatriates and clientele around the globe.
deVere's back office in Malta aims at delivering world-class administration support. Our success is down to the quality and commitment of our people and we are looking to expand our talented team of Administrators.
The main duties will include handling queries via phone or e-mail, updating and maintaining databases, retrieving information when requested, generating reports and inputting data. Full training will be provided.