The candidate will ideally possess the following attributes and requisites:
- A good standard of education;
- Able to work on his own initiative;
- Willing to work full-time office hours;
- Carry out deliveries and collections of documents as well as other packages, including bulky packages;
- Be familiar with the roads of Malta;
- Experience in general maintenance works, including minor electrical and plumbing works;
- Keeping buildings in a safe, clean and orderly condition;
- Perform routine maintenance and inspection activities and keeping a log of these;
- Notifying management of need for repairs;
- Monitor the general upkeep of the offices including supplies.
- Minimum two-years’ experience in a similar position;
- Ability to speak, read and write in both Maltese and English;
- Be polite, and capable to communicate well with superiors;
- Possesses a can-do attitude;
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and follows orders and direction;
- Possesses a clean ‘C’ 1 driving licence and police conduct certificate.
Position is on a full-time basis, working hours will be adapted to the business’ needs. Working weekend and public holidays when necessary. A good remuneration package is offered to selected candidates.
Although not mandatory, possession of a recognised health and safety certificate would be considered an asset.
Kindly note that we shall review all the information submitted and will respond within 5-7 working days should you be successful and shortlisted for the job. Should communication not be established within this stipulated time-frame would prove that such an application has been deemed unsuccessful.
Interested applicants are to send their CV and covering letter.
About deVere & Partners Holidng Ltd
deVere & Partners Holding Limited is seeking to employ a Maintenance/Delivery person who is hardworking, reliable and possesses good communication skills.