We are looking for a 23-30 years old graduated or a grad student in Languages, Psychology, Sociology, or Economic with a perfect knowledge of business English and a good knowledge of Italian.
The head office will be move, for the new business, near La Valletta.
An experience as recruiter (with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees), is not necessary but could be a good plus.
• Be part of the great start-up project, participating with ideas and innovation mind;
• Assure to the CEO a strong support in all the activities of the Board;
Progressively, with the support of the Management, the person will have to:
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
• Manager source, screen and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods and collaborate with Hiring Managers
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
After that, we would give you the possibility to have a managerial path in managing a group of specialists.
• BSc in Languages, Human Resources, Psychology, Education, Sociology, or Economic;
• Willingness to work towards objectives, with increasing earnings related to work and company success, above the market average;
• Fundamental: Excellent knowledge of English + good knowledge of Italian. Any other language is a great advantage;
• Used to work in a fast and innovative environment (Digital/SW Industries or Consulting firms), it is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proactive, flexible and multi-tasking;
• Good level of independence;
• Confidential approach;
· Strong and rapid professional growth;
· International and Multicultural working environment;
. Potential earning above the market average
If you are interested in our goal, please send your CV and a short cover letter
Starting date: January 2020
About EUROPEAN ORGANISATIONAL RESEARCH GROUP LTD
Founded in 2016, EORG – European Organisational Research Group provides a wide range of consulting services on organizational development and management training, tailored on the specific history and culture of each individual company. We support european businesses during planning and implementation phases, guaranteeing high-level and certified standards of quality. Our scope of action refers in particular to the Organization and Development of Human Resources.
We have completed elaborate projects of Assessment of People’s Potential, Management Appraisal, Talent Management, Analysis of Organisational Climate, Career and Succession Plans, Change Management, etc. in the world of banking, services and industry. A recent addition to these activities is the Citadel School of Management that combines training at various levels of complexity, programmes for Middle and Top Management leadership or entrepreneurship development.
To help us achieve our global goals and continue to lead the market in ground breaking digital solutions for the people development, we decided to enlarge our activities in support of the organisations and the people, creating a new and innovative international brand for the HR Recruitment. A great challenge, with an international scope and great, clear career opportunities