Who we are
Our client is an online web marketing company specialized in website developing, mobile applications development and online software such as e-commerce or customized software. They are strongly focus on client’s ambition and requirements. With carefully tailored strategy, design and technology they craft digital experience that makes clients stand out. Over last few years the company built a strong Social Media Marketing Team that helps International Clients in acquiring thousands of customers per day.
The talent we are looking for Malta’s head office
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. The professional will be dedicated to Food App business, therefore hand-on experience in this sector is crucial point.
The Social Marketing Manager Food App, combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. He/she is managing directly the social media & marketing team to create innovative social media campaigns related with their innovative Food App.
· Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning and allocation, content ideation, implementation schedules
· Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
· Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
· Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
· Reports progress and data to the Board Members
· Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
· Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
· Monitoring and support tasks and achievements from devOps team and Sales team
Qualifications and Experience
· Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
· At least 3 years of experience working within App environment (Android+iOS) related with food or similar (travels, tourism, gourmet, leisure)
· Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
· Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
· Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
· Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
· Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
· Maintains excellent writing and language skills. Fluency in English is mandatory.
· Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
· Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
· Practices superior time management and leadership.
· Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
· Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
· Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
· Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
· Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
What we offer
· Young international environment
· Great work environment
· Working from the head office located in the sunny Island of Malta
· Social benefits package and team building social activities
· Real managerial role where you can take decision and responsibilities of projects
· Career development
· Return fly tickets paid by the employer in accordance with company policies
About Guidi Consulting
Guidi Consulting is a polish recruitment agency holding certificate no. 13342 with office located in the vicinity of Cracow. When you deal with a professional recruiter, you can expect professional results. Guidi Consulting offers customizable services designed to fit the needs of your business.
You can learn more about us at: www.guidiconsulting.pl