The applicant must have the following attributes:
· A law degree or equivalent with good knowledge of Maltese company law
· Interest and knowledge in international tax and financial services
· IFSP Trust course will be considered as an asset
· Dedication to work, willingness to learn and able to work on own initiative
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the areas of legal & corporate, corporate administration and compliance work as described in more detail below
The applicant’s roles will be the following:
· Legal & Corporate
- Company formation and daily management of clients’ companies.
- Commercial work relating to structuring, drafting and reviewing of contracts and other legal documents.
- Additional legal or consultancy work that the firm might require.
- Assistance with clients’ regulatory and licensing matters.
· Corporate Administration
- Ancillary legal, corporate and administrative work including opening of bank accounts, liaising with relevant authorities and handling of general forms and paper work in connection to the same.
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system.
- Handling of invoicing, credit chasing and recurring administrative tasks.
· Compliance Work
- Assistance with compliance matters of the clients and of the firm.
- Support with drafting of relevant policies relating to licensing of business.
About Kinanis Fiduciaries Ltd
We are a fiduciary and consulting firm based in Malta seeking to employ a highly motivated individual.
For more details on the company, please visit our website: www.kinanis.com