We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of FLOOR STAFF within the Japanese Outlets “ZEN SUSHI TO GO” based within the Skyparks Business Center in Luqa, the Pavi Shopping Complex in Qormi, the Pama Shopping mall in Mosta, St. Julian’s and Ta’ Xbiex.
This position calls for young, dynamic, smart, experienced, professional and responsible persons with a pleasant personality and excellent customer service skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential, as well as establishing a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
– Well versed in English;
– In possession of a basic Food Handling certificate, (Food Handling Courses organized by the company).
– Knowledge of the Japanese language and culture will be an asset.
Job Details & responsibilities:
Must be responsible for professional Sushi order related matters only.
– While reporting to the Outlet Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the sushi counter operations;
– Use appropriate methods of taking both take away and walk in food and drink orders;
– Deal with customers politely and promptly; establish customer requirements and deal with them immediately;
– Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment at all times;
– Up selling skills;
– Excellent organizational skills;
– Very attentive to food quality and final presentation of our Sushi take away boxes to the customer.
Candidates with proper requirements only are kindly requested to apply.
About MARINA RESTAURANTS LTD
Early 2007, Marina Restaurants Ltd assumed the challenge of managing the stunning collection of bars and restaurants in the Portomaso marina area.
Thirteen years later the ‘’Mission’’ goes on.
Marina Restaurants offers the established, Sale e Pepe Tradizione Italiana, Marina Terrace Pizzeria & Brasserie, Zen Japanese Sushi Bar & Teppanyaki, ONE Portomaso, Zen Sushi to Go Skyparks, Zen Sushi to Go Pama, Zen Sushi to Go St. Julian's, Zen Sushi to Go Pavi and Zen Sushi to Go Ta' Xbiex.
The Marina at Portomaso is the kind of place where you can simply decide where to eat as you are parking in the huge underground car park. You can have a pre-dinner drink in one place, eat in one of the restaurants, have an after-dinner drink or coffee in another and then go for a nice walk along the marina.
Alex Ellul can boast over 30 years of ‘severe sweat’ in the catering industry.
Managing director of Marina Restaurants Ltd he is passionate about the revitalization challenge he has taken on, but the road is long to say the least.
Welcome to Portomaso Marina…