Are you a switched on and creative thinker, who wants to really leave your stamp on things? Are you interested in working for one of the most innovative Brands within iGaming? If so, this really could be for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Help develop Twin’s Casino product strategy, positioning and growth plan
- Lead daily Casino product operations and tasks, ensuring timely delivery and effective team management
- Ensure all aspects of the casino product are operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Develop a key understanding of all aspects of the Casino, including system configuration, reporting functions and bonus/promotion types
- Take charge of Twin’s casino product development and make sure that industry standards and best practices are enforced
- Incorporate development roadmap into ongoing revenue targets and marketing planning
- Report financial and CRM KPI’s according to corporate guidelines
- Manage game positioning, site content and overall promotions visibility across mobile and desktop
- Keep in the loop with industry news, casino innovation and overall emerging market trends
- Regularly conduct competitor analysis across all areas of the casino, including product offers, promotions, campaigns, and terms & conditions
- Be a team player and grow with the company
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of successful online casino product management experience with a strong focus on product planning
- Excellent casino product knowledge as well as deep understanding of the product, its features and functionality
Ideally a mixed background of CRM and product operations
- Previous experience in Online Casino / Sports Betting / iGaming field is a MUST
- Strong business orientation, ability to comprehend information from various sources
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with developers as well as write clear technical requirements
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously when required
- Fluency in English is a must
- The opportunity to work with and lead one of the most advanced products in the market
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership, as well as a relocation package
- International work environment with an engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 2 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your resume and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact us anytime.
We are team of iGaming industry professionals with extensive experience in online entertainment, betting & gambling, getting our experience from such companies as Redbet, Betsson, Expekt, PokerStars, GVC, Betclic & Everest.
We have gathered together to create a brand new innovative tech-advanced and user-friendly online casino, allowing those who love to gamble to have more fun with extra convenience!
We believe in:
* Excellence. We are industry professionals striving for perfection in our fields of responsibility.
* Challenging ourselves. We work hard to achieve our goal and set new even more challenging goals to facilitate growth.
* Teamwork. We create added value together, working as a united team where we support each other
If you want to become a part of Twin Dream Team, check out the positions offered and don’t hesitate to press APPLY!