We are looking for a Super talented and creative design professional to join our ranks, working on a number of our Awesome brands. This role requires someone who not only has a creative flair and passion for Design but also someone who can work in an organized manner dealing with requests and projects involving different stakeholders and departments.
We guarantee it won’t be boring if you join the Twinning Team as the role will require providing concepts and materials for online website and marketing as well as offline events and advertising initiatives!
We will entrust you following responsibilities:
- Creating and designing Website concepts and creatives, branding, logos and tone.
- Creating design concepts and creatives for offline marketing, such as print, video and events materials
- Providing design elements for the marketing and Affiliate departments.
- Revising, adjusting and, testing innovative UX/UI across a network of sites.
- Creating rich media and infographics for web use.
- Ensuring design work is up to the standards required and adheres to brand guidelines
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in digital web/graphic design
- Solid portfolio of work showcasing a range of creativity
- Working experience with 3D Software, Bannerflow and after effects is a huge plus
- Experience of Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator is desirable
- Knowledge about the web and media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passionate and creative individual, capable of working in an organized manner and meet deadlines
- Ability to turn a seed of an idea into a visually stunning reality
- Exciting opportunity to not only work on existing brands but also be part of creating one of the newest and innovative brands on the market
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership
- International flexible work environment with an engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your resume and cover letter/portfolio as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com.
We are team of iGaming industry professionals with extensive experience in online entertainment, betting & gambling, getting our experience from such companies as Redbet, Betsson, Expekt, PokerStars, GVC, Betclic & Everest.
We have gathered together to create a brand new innovative tech-advanced and user-friendly online casino, allowing those who love to gamble to have more fun with extra convenience!
We believe in:
* Excellence. We are industry professionals striving for perfection in our fields of responsibility.
* Challenging ourselves. We work hard to achieve our goal and set new even more challenging goals to facilitate growth.
* Teamwork. We create added value together, working as a united team where we support each other
If you want to become a part of Twin Dream Team, check out the positions offered and don’t hesitate to press APPLY!