Are you passionate about marketing? If so, then we are looking for someone just like you to join our ranks, forming an integral part of our marketing, events, PR and affiliate initiatives for the hottest new iGaming brand. This role requires someone who not only has some iGaming experience, but has also demonstrated an innate ability for out of the box thinking, thriving in a fast-paced environment and an obsession with getting things done. We guarantee working with us will not be boring!
We will entrust you following responsibilities:
- Manage relations with marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximize marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns/plans, including sourcing of promotional material and media bookings.
- Execute on media buying, external marketing campaigns and day to day management of external agencies, partners and resources.
- Research, source, evaluate and onboard new marketing opportunities.Take lead on content management for the PR, websites, blogs and social media, in conjunction with CRM, Content and Social Media departments.
- Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant reports for stakeholders, as to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the company’s marketing efforts.
- Ensure all initiatives adhere to our best practices and terms and conditions, thereby guaranteeing compliance
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
- Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently coordinate between internal stakeholders such as Product, Design, SEO, Affiliate and Social Media to achieve the best possible marketing efficiency.
Your skills and experience:
- Two or more years in iGaming, preferably some or all of the time working with affiliation and/or marketing
- Keen knowledge of the iGaming market place and players
- Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate and strong influencing skills
- Fluent in English and one or more of the following is considered a plus: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish
- Superior written and oral communication skills with a touch of flair
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Results and objectives driven, with a “can do” attitude
- Motivated team player but that can also function well on their own
- An eternal optimist when faced with challenges, that can also keep one foot firmly on the ground
- Exciting opportunity to be part of and impact upon the hottest new brand on the market
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance, gym membership and free snacks
- International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea, with plenty of social activities in and outside the office.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your resume and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are team of iGaming industry professionals with extensive experience in online entertainment, betting & gambling, getting our experience from such companies as Redbet, Betsson, Expekt, PokerStars, GVC, Betclic & Everest.
We have gathered together to create a brand new innovative tech-advanced and user-friendly online casino, allowing those who love to gamble to have more fun with extra convenience!
We believe in:
* Excellence. We are industry professionals striving for perfection in our fields of responsibility.
* Challenging ourselves. We work hard to achieve our goal and set new even more challenging goals to facilitate growth.
* Teamwork. We create added value together, working as a united team where we support each other
If you want to become a part of Twin Dream Team, check out the positions offered and don’t hesitate to press APPLY!