Twin, the hottest new casino of 2017 is looking to add a superb Senior Graphic Designer to it’s already impressive line up of Twinners. Initially reporting directly to the CMO, the role requires someone who not only has an innate creative flair and passion, but also someone who can work in an organized and timely manner dealing with team management as well as managing requests and projects involving different stakeholders and departments. We guarantee working with us will not be boring as the role requires diving into the world of Twin!
We will entrust you following responsibilities:
- Creating and designing Website concepts and creatives, branding, logos and tone.
- Creating design concepts and creatives for offline marketing, such as print, video and events materials
- Providing design elements for the marketing and affiliate departments.
- Revising, adjusting and, testing innovative UX/UI across a network of sites.
- Creating rich media creatives and infographics for web use.
- Supporting frontend development with design material and guidance during projects
- Ensuring design work is up to the standards required and adheres to brand guidelines
- Create and maintain brand guideline documentation
- Liaising with external agencies and resources
- Contributing towards improving processes for increased efficiency
- Manage and administrate the design request process and workflow
- Manage a team of designers
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in digital web/graphic design.
- Experience of Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator desirable
- Understanding of User Experience and how to improve it
- Strong portfolio of work showcasing a range of creativity and challenges
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge about the web and media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passionate and creative individual, capable of working in an organized manner and meet deadlines
- Ability to turn a seed of an idea into a visually stunning reality.
- Exciting opportunity to not only work on existing brands, but also be part of and impact upon the hottest new casino around!
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership.
- International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your resume and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com.
We are team of iGaming industry professionals with extensive experience in online entertainment, betting & gambling, getting our experience from such companies as Redbet, Betsson, Expekt, PokerStars, GVC, Betclic & Everest.
We have gathered together to create a brand new innovative tech-advanced and user-friendly online casino, allowing those who love to gamble to have more fun with extra convenience!
We believe in:
* Excellence. We are industry professionals striving for perfection in our fields of responsibility.
* Challenging ourselves. We work hard to achieve our goal and set new even more challenging goals to facilitate growth.
* Teamwork. We create added value together, working as a united team where we support each other
If you want to become a part of Twin Dream Team, check out the positions offered and don’t hesitate to press APPLY!