Are you someone with extraordinary relationship building skills? Are you extremely customer-focused? Would you like to be a part of something great and innovative, learn and advance your career, as well as spend an amazing time with iGaming industry professionals? Then we have an offer just for you! Join our Twinning Team in the role of VIP & Loyalty Manager!
We guarantee working with us will not be boring as the role requires diving into the world of Twin!
- Participate in the development and implementation of VIP and Loyalty programs for Twin
- Identify VIP customers and take ulitmate responsibility for all marketing communication with VIP’s and potential VIP players. Focus on increasing game play, loyalty and revenue
- Be the point of contact for our VIP clients (phone, e-mail, live chat) and give a personal tailor-made service
- Perform regular competitor analysis to ensure that Twin is always on the leading edge of the market
- Evaluate and report on VIP activities and performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Coordinate retention campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation
- Build knowledge of VIP players, understand their behaviors, interests and dislikes
- Gather and process feedback and input from VIP players to improve Twin offers
- Participate in planning and hosting of VIP retention events on global and local levels
- Work in a team with Casino, Campaign, CRM, Customer Support and Marketing teams to make communication with VIP’s smooth and effective
- 1+ years of previous experience in a relevant position within the iGaming industry
- Well rounded understanding and experience of running excellent VIP management and building relationship with VIP players
- Excellent English language skills and Swedish language on a native speaker level
- Well-organised and result driven personality with strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Curiosity and awareness about competitors and market trends, eagerness to learn and grow with the company
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills, positive can-do attitude, proactivity, hands-on approach and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to be a part of our Twinning Team and to operate in fast-paced environment
- Exciting opportunity to not only work on existing brands, but also be part of and impact upon the creation of a new and innovative brand on the market
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership
- International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your resume and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are team of iGaming industry professionals with extensive experience in online entertainment, betting & gambling, getting our experience from such companies as Redbet, Betsson, Expekt, PokerStars, GVC, Betclic & Everest.
We have gathered together to create a brand new innovative tech-advanced and user-friendly online casino, allowing those who love to gamble to have more fun with extra convenience!
We believe in:
* Excellence. We are industry professionals striving for perfection in our fields of responsibility.
* Challenging ourselves. We work hard to achieve our goal and set new even more challenging goals to facilitate growth.
* Teamwork. We create added value together, working as a united team where we support each other
If you want to become a part of Twin Dream Team, check out the positions offered and don’t hesitate to press APPLY!