VistaJet, the world’s leading global business aviation company, is committed to doing everything possible to ensure our passengers’ expectations are met or surpassed.
From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant, to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport.
Our Member and Customer Service team is the first point of contact within the business for all of our customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
We are looking for Account Executives to join the Member and Customer Service team in Malta. Our Account Executives provide an exemplary service, ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs. Their responsibilities include:
- Managing flight reservations and creating necessary flight documentation to ensure a seamless experience for every VistaJet experience;
- Capturing our customers’ requirements to achieve our aim of creating “the home away from home” experience where passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey;
- Ensuring that the customer is kept informed of the progress, preparations and status of their flight prior to departure;
- Communication of operational restrictions and define and offer suitable options in case of restrictions – for example, weather restrictions; slot allocations and performance restrictions;
- Organize ancillary services and ensure that the onboard dining is correct;
- Building, managing and maintaining VistaJet’s relationship with every customer.
As an Account Executive you will be organizing flights for heads of state, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and private individuals flying to over 187 countries in the world. You will provide support directly to your clients by telephone and email.
The Member Service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Account Executives work a shift pattern of four consecutive 12 hour shifts, including both day and night shifts, followed by four consecutive days off.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have experience in a customer service role and the enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional service to all customers;
- Your experience includes skillfully handling difficult and demanding situations, while ensuring that the customers’ experience is seamless;
- You’re proactive, service-driven, a keen team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English language skills, including advanced spelling and grammar that will enable you to communicate clearly with your customers;
- You’re able to maintain accuracy, a strong attention to detail and deliver punctually even when working under pressure.
About Vistajet International
1,000 aviation experts, 60 nationalities, over 70 aircraft, 146,000 flights, 367,000 passengers, 1,900 airports, 187 countries, 96% of the world.
VistaJet owns over 70 large cabin Challenger and Global private jets, recognizable by their distinctive silver and red striped livery. Every journey is tailored to ensure seamless travel in elegant interiors incorporating in-flight offices and a home away from home environment.